Standardised attire when attending Driving Lesson or Driving Examination in Driving Institutes.
For Male Candidates:-
- Collar Sleeve Shirt
- Long Pants
- Shoe (Sandals and Slippers are not allowed)
- Net Attire (Shirt must be tucked in)
- Hat is prohibited
For Female Candidates:-
- Net Attire (No Revealing Attire)
- Shirt must be sleeved and not too short
- Appropriate Shoe (Sandals and Slippers are not allowed)
- Skirt must be below knee level or pants until the feet
NOTE: All the instructions have to be obeyed by all candidates.